Sardine Fish Balls
Fish Balls Made With Canned Fish
- 1 can sardines in tomato sauce, (any brand)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 whole carrot
- 1 whole big onion
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 1 pack Crispy fry breading mix 2.19 ( OPTIONAL) if not available use
- 1 tsp garlic powder & 1 tsp onion powder
- salt & pepper
- oil 1-2 cups for frying
- corn starch 1 1/2 tsp.
- 1 cup water
Making the Fish Balls
- Cut the onion ,garlic and carrot into a small pieces .
- In a big bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix them well ,save at least 1/4 onion and garlic that been cut for the sauce
- Once done they are ready to cook . (BUT To form a nice fish balls you can freeze them for up to 2-hrs.)
Making The Sauce
- In a medium heat ,preheat a small pan ,add 1 tsp oil
- Then add the 1/4 left over of onion and garlic brown them .
- Mix 1 cup water and the cornstarch ,add it in the pan stir until boil and bubble.
- Allow sauce to cool so it thickens.
Ready to dip the first fish ball! Enjoy!