Mamon Goldilocks recipe
*For yolk side*
- 8 egg yolks
- 1 1/4 cup sifted cake flour
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup caster sugar or white sugar
- 1/2 cup very cold water
*For egg white side*
- 8 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 caster sugar or white sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted melted butter or soften room temperature
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- Powdered milk ( optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift the cake flour 2-3 times to make sure that there are no lumps, side aside.
- Prepare two clean bowls for separating the egg whites and egg yolks. Carefully crack the egg in the counter ,into equal half so that you can pour the egg content ,back and forth. The goal is to separate the yolk and egg whites, let the egg whites drip into the bowl below while keeping the yolk whole. See video above. set aside
- Using the electric mixer. Beat egg whites with the cream of tartar until bubbles gradually add sugar until stiff peak and fluffy. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine egg yolk, baking powder,melted butter, white sugar, salt, beat them together using the mixer once golden yellow add the sifted flour gradually then follow the very cold water
- Cut and fold the two mixture together .Then prepare a cup cake pan and the liners.
- Pour the mixture into the individual cup cake holes in the cupcake pan.
- Bake for up to 23-25 min for 350 degrees.
While you are baking and waiting prepare the toppings . Combine the melted butter and sugar then follow with the powdered milk mix them well. Sprinkle the cheese on the top of the mamon.