Ingredients: *For yolk side* 8 egg yolks 1 1/4 cup sifted cake flour 1/2 tbsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt 1/3 cup caster sugar or white sugar 1/2 cup very cold water *For egg white side* 8 egg whites 1/2 tsp cream of tartar…
Author: Mary Jane Singleton
- 1 can spam
- 3-4 cups rice cooked ahead of time at least 3-5 hrs
- 1-2 tbsp oil( I prefer olive oil )
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 whole big carrot
- 1 whole onion
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- colorful bell pepper
- salt & pepper
- 1-2 tbsp soy sauce
- Cook the rice ahead of time, let sit overnight or at least 3 to 5 hours.
- Chop the spam & carrot ,onion ,garlic and the scallion into tiny pieces.
- Preheat a big pan/pot or wok.
- Add the oil in a medium heat.
- Add the spam, stirring until brown and crunchy for up to 5-8 min.
- Add the onion and garlic, stir until browned.
- Whisk or beat two eggs in a cup, pour into pan with other ingredients. Stir until done.
- Add the carrots, frozen peas, and frozen corn. Stir them all together until well mixed. Cover for 5-7 min until cooked.
- Once the vegetables are cooked then add the cooked rice and add the soy sauce. Stir.
- Add the scallions and bell pepper last. Mix them well and let them simmer covered for another 5-7 min in a medium heat .
- Open the lid. Once you see steam it’s done! Enjoy