Ingredients: *For yolk side* 8 egg yolks 1 1/4 cup sifted cake flour 1/2 tbsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt 1/3 cup caster sugar or white sugar 1/2 cup very cold water *For egg white side* 8 egg whites 1/2 tsp cream of tartar…
- 1 can spam
- 3-4 cups rice cooked ahead of time at least 3-5 hrs
- 1-2 tbsp oil( I prefer olive oil )
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 whole big carrot
- 1 whole onion
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- colorful bell pepper
- salt & pepper
- 1-2 tbsp soy sauce
- Cook the rice ahead of time, let sit overnight or at least 3 to 5 hours.
- Chop the spam & carrot ,onion ,garlic and the scallion into tiny pieces.
- Preheat a big pan/pot or wok.
- Add the oil in a medium heat.
- Add the spam, stirring until brown and crunchy for up to 5-8 min.
- Add the onion and garlic, stir until browned.
- Whisk or beat two eggs in a cup, pour into pan with other ingredients. Stir until done.
- Add the carrots, frozen peas, and frozen corn. Stir them all together until well mixed. Cover for 5-7 min until cooked.
- Once the vegetables are cooked then add the cooked rice and add the soy sauce. Stir.
- Add the scallions and bell pepper last. Mix them well and let them simmer covered for another 5-7 min in a medium heat .
- Open the lid. Once you see steam it’s done! Enjoy
- One package plain white cake mix
- One cup chopped strawberries with juice
- One package strawberry gelatin 3 oz.
- 3/4s cup milk
- 3/4s cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature (icing)
- 4 tbs butter at room temperature (icing)
- 3 cups confectioners sugar (icing)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease 2″ round baking pan with baking spray or 19 inch x 13 inch pan.
- Gently mash strawberries in a zip lock bag with a rolling pin or similar device. You can also use a blender if you like.
- Place cake mix, milk, gelatin mix, vegetable oil and eggs in large mixing bowl. Beat with mixer until smooth and creamy, about 3 to 5 minutes or so.
- Add in mashed strawberries and juice to cake batter mix. Mix well.
- Pour into cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 38 minutes (until toothpick when inserted comes out clean.)
- Allow to sit 30 minutes if using two round pans to cool completely. If baking in 19 x 13 pan simply allow to cool in pan allow to cool 1 hour.
- Combine all icing ingredients using electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Apply icing to cooled cake and store in fridge until ready to serve.
- Be creative in how you want to put your fresh strawberries for decoration.
Fresh strawberries can also be stirred into the icing, but I prefer mine separate and sliced.